Conventional wrap style
- This element design consists of a specific amount of a uniform grade of borosilicate glass fibers.
- “wrapped” onto a support tube. When properly sized to the cfm / m3 / min flow rate.
- “challenge rate” applications, in which more oil aerosol is contained in the compressed air than is normal.
- this element has demonstrated an improvement in oil separation.
- as that of a standard air - oil separator.
- manufactured in the standard, wrapped method.
Refrigeration and natural gas
- Separators in refrigeration and natural gas compressor packages.
- In these units, gases other than air are being compressed.
Spin - On Type
- Extremely easy to replace in comparison to standard oil - separators.
- A deep bed type oil separator element, placed inside of a pressure.
- KELTEC Technolab produces a wide range of additional filter products.
- Metal end construction, as well as the latest type, metal - free air intake filters.
- Refrigeration & Natural Gas Oil Separators
- the oil itself must be filtered on a regular cycle so as to remove contaminants that may enter the compressor.